Additional privacy information may be provided in offer descriptions, contractual terms, supplemental privacy statements, or notices provided prior to or at the time of data collection. Certain SK websquad products and services may have additional specific privacy notices. In case of conflict, such specific privacy notices shall derogate from this general policy.
What information do we collect?
Abby IT Support collects information from you when you register on our site, pay an invoice, or subscribe to our email newsletters. When paying an invoice or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- Personal and business identifiers and contact information such as name, job title, company name, contact, shipping and billing information, phone number, an email address;
- Internet or other electronic network activity, i.e. technical data such as domain name, browser type and operating system, web pages you view; links you click; your device’s IP address; login data e.g. username, account number, password; the length of time you visit our Site and/or use our
- services; the URL or the webpage that led you to our Site; performance and usage data about your use of our products and services; data you provide to us to receive technical assistance or during customer service interactions; your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with our products and contact preferences; and
- Commercial information, i.e. transactional data including credit card and payment data, transaction history.
Personal Data may be required to determine access eligibility for certain restricted parts of our Site or services. Personal Data about you collected online may be combined with information provided offline or collected from trusted third-party sources.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information collected about you as appropriate and relevant for the following commercial purposes:
- To register you as a new customer;
- to enable you to order products or services, download software updates;
- to provide services to you, including programs, online services, and customer support;
- to allow you to make requests, and register for customized communication programs;
- to customize the content and information that we may send or display to you to administer the careers portion of the Site and process your job application;
- for marketing and promotional purposes;
- to assist us in advertising our products and services on third party websites;
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of administrative, technical, physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction and to help maintain data accuracy and ensure that your Personal Data is used appropriately. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. We will only retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy and/or in case of applicable supplemental notices unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information other than when required by the legal bodies/ law enforcement agencies, in case of some fraud or related issues. Also, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We recommend that you check the privacy statements/policies of every third-party website you visit before providing any Personal Data. We will have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Thus, we do not endorse or make any legal representations about them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to our Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.